- The Spanish private equity firm takes a 70% stake to internationalize the company and drive growth in America and the Middle East through acquisitions and alliances.
- isEazy is a leading Spanish educational technology platform specializing in e-learning solutions for companies. The Group has a complete catalogue of its own products and software designed to tackle any corporate digital transformation project.
Madrid, May 17, 2023 – isEazy , founded in 2002, has more than 1000 corporate clients, including eight out of ten Ibex-35 companies, and over 10 million users. The Group offers five technological e-learning solutions under a software subscription model (SaaS) that represents 70% of its turnover:
- isEazy Author: a cloud subscription tool for creating e-learning courses, including pioneering solutions in accessibility and artificial intelligence (AI).
- isEazy Factory: a factory specialized in the custom development of e-learning content for corporate training.
- isEazy Skills: a catalog of more than 300 digital courses on soft skills, digital skills, compliance, ESG and beyond.
- isEazy LMS: a state-of-the-art software platform to administer, distribute, control and manage training activities.
- isEazy Engage: a revolutionary corporate training and onboarding app for “frontliners” and “deskless employees” based on adaptive learning with AI, micro-content, training, gamification (learning through games), and social and collaborative learning.
With a turnover of 17 million euros, isEazy is the leading e-learning company in the corporate sector in Spain. Approximately 30% of its turnover comes from abroad, taking into account that the Group has a presence in Spain, the United States, Mexico, Colombia and Peru.
The management team will be led by Miguel Valverde who has been promoted to CEO from his previous role as General Manager. José Luis de Federico, the founder and architect behind isEazy’s success, will continue as President and will maintain a 20% stake in the capital, while the management team will maintain 10%.
The isEazy Group has more than 145 employees, most of whom are engineers dedicated to the development of apps and software.