Read this document carefully. It contains the Legal Notice that regulates access to, browsing and use of the website located at URL https://iseazy.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
Access to, browsing and use of the Website entails express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice, which is valid and enforceable in the same way as any written and signed contract.
Observance and compliance shall be required of any person who enters, browses in or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the terms set forth, do not enter, browse or use this site.
- Owner: BIZPILLS GROUP S.L. (here in after, “BIZPILLS GROUP” or the “Owner”)
- Tax ID No: B84603539
- Registered address: C/ Marqués de Monteagudo 22, 5ºB, 28028 Madrid
- Registration details: Companies Registry of Madrid, volume 35.565, folio 21, section 8, page M639594.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 902 534 004
- Fax: +34 917 266 476
2. Subject matter and scope of application.
This Legal Notice regulates the access to, browsing and use of the Website, notwithstanding the fact that the Owner reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and contents of the Website, as well as the conditions required for access thereto and/or use thereof. Access to and/or use of the Website after the modifications or changes enter into force entails acceptance of such modifications or changes.
However, access to certain contents and use of certain products and/or services may be subject to certain specific conditions which shall in all cases be clearly displayed and must be explicitly accepted by the users. These specific conditions may replace, complement or, where applicable, modify the conditions of this Legal Notice.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights.
The Owner possesses or, where applicable, holds the relevant licences over the intellectual and industrial property operating rights needed to operate the Website and all the contents offered herein, including its platform, texts, photographs, illustrations, logos, brands, graphic design, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the products available through it.
Under no circumstances shall access, browsing or use of the Website by the user entail a waiver, transfer, licence or full or partial assignment of these rights by the Owner. The user has a right to use the Platform for the sole purpose of enjoying the set of services in accordance with this Legal Notice.
In addition, the Owner makes available to the user a catalog of images owned by Unsplash, through which Unsplash grants an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to intellectual property rights worldwide with the power to download, copy, modify and distribute for commercial purposes. This license does not allow the user to replicate a similar or competing service. Thus, the user will be liable in relation to the Owner if they fail to respect the terms of the license and violate the intellectual property rights of Unsplash.
The prohibition to use references to brands, registered trademarks or other distinctive markings owned by the Owner or by third parties without consent by the Owner or the legitimate owners thereof is implicit. At no time shall access to, browsing or use of the Website and/or its contents grant the user any rights whatsoever over the distinctive markings herein, unless there is a statement to the contrary in this Legal Notice.
The user will own the intellectual property rights over the courses and content generated through the Website and must keep the Owner harmless from any claims and damages caused, both to the Owner and to third parties, as a result of a breach of the user in the terms set forth in this Legal Notice.
Likewise, it is also forbidden to delete or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits identifying the owners of the rights over the contents that the user may find on the Website, or the technical protection devices, digital signatures or any other protection or reporting mechanism added to the contents offered on the Website.
If the user sends information or contents of any kind to the Owner by any of the channels set up for this purpose, the user declares, warrants and accepts that he/she is entitled to do so freely, that said information does not infringe on any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other third-party rights and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user agrees to accept liability for any communication or contents that he/she sends personally or that is sent on his/her behalf, holding the Owner harmless.
Should the user have knowledge of the existence of any illicit, illegal or unlawful content or of content that might represent an infringement of intellectual or industrial rights or rights of any other kind, the user must immediately notify the Owner by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for the latter to take the pertinent measures.
Likewise, if any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website belonging to the Owner violates his/her intellectual or industrial property rights or rights of any other kind, such party must address a statement to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Identification details and way to contact the claimant or his/her legal representative.
- Documents serving as proof of his/her status as Owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
- 3. Detailed statement about the rights allegedly infringed by the Owner and the precise location thereof within the Website.
- Explicit statement by the claimant indicating that the contents were used without the consent of the Owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
4.1. Links to other webpages.
If links are displayed on the Website leading to other webpages by means of buttons, links, banners or embedded contents, the Owner confirms that they are managed by third parties and that the Owner has neither the human nor technical resources to have prior knowledge and/or control and/or approve all the information, contents, products or services facilitated by other platforms to which links from this Website may be established.
Therefore, the Owner does not accept any liability whatsoever for any aspect of platforms or webpages to which links from this Website may be established. Specifically, by way of illustration but without limitation, this refers to aspects of their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents, in general.
In this regard, if the users have effective knowledge that activities pursued through these third-party webpages are illegal or contrary to morals and/or the public order, they must immediately notify the Owner so that the latter may disable the link to such pages; such action would be done as quickly as possible.
In any case, the creation of any kind of link from the Website to any other third-party page does not represent any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between the Owner and the party responsible for said third-party webpage.
4.2. Links to the owner’s pages on other platforms and social networks
Through a series of tools and applications, the Owner provides users with links that enable them to access the Website’s channels and pages on other platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (such as Facebook, YouTube, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links in the Website is to allow users to gain access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not entail the existence of any relationship whatsoever between the Owner and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor does it represent acceptance or approval by the Owner of the contents, products and/or services therein; the owner, manufacturer or distributor is solely liable for such contents, products and/or services.
Activation and use of these applications may require user identification and authentication (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, which are completely external to the Website and beyond the Owner’s control. By accessing these external networks, the user enters an environment that is not controlled by the Owner and therefore the Owner accepts no liability whatsoever for the security configuration in these environments.
Given that the Owner may be limited control over the content hosted in these channels, the user acknowledges and accepts that the Owner shall in no way be held liable for the content, products and/or services to which the user may have access on these pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising or any other material available on them.
4.3. Links on other webpages to this website.
The Owner does not authorise links to be established to the Website from pages containing illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene materials, information or contents, or, in general, any that violate laws, morals or the public order or generally accepted social norms.
However, users may establish links leading to the Website provided that the following conditions are met:
- The link cannot reproduce the content of the Website or parts thereof in any way.
- Creating a browser or border environment around sections of the Website is not allowed, nor can the Website be modified in any other way.
- Making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, particularly, declaring or insinuating that the Owner has authorised the link or has supervised or in any way accepted the contents, products or services offered or made available on the webpage in which said link is established is forbidden.
- The webpage in which the link to the Website is established cannot contain illicit information or contents, contents that are against morals and generally accepted decency and public order, contents that infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right of honour, the privacy of individuals and families or a person’s image or any other rights, or contents that violate personal data protection regulations.
The Owner is neither authorised nor has the human or technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products and services provided by other webpages that have established links to the Website. The Owner does not accept any liability whatsoever for any aspect of webpages that establish such links to this Website. Specifically, by way of illustration but without restriction, this refers to aspects of their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents, in general.
5. Rules of use.
Access to or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, whether for profit or not, is not allowed and, therefore, the user shall be the sole party liable for the consequences of such action. In particular, while this list is not intended to be restrictive in nature, the following is prohibited:
- Using the Website in any way that could cause damage, interruption, inefficiency or defects in its functioning or on a third party’s IT equipment.
- Using the Website to transmit, install or publish any virus, malware or other damaging programmes or files.
- Using the Website to collect personal data of other users.
- Using the Website in an illegal manner, against good faith, morals or the public order.
- Registering on the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that could mislead other users as to the user’s identity.
- Gaining unauthorised access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the Owner’s servers or to products or services offered over the Website, by means of piracy or forgery, password theft or by any other illegitimate means.
- Breaching or attempting to breach the Website’s security or authentication measures or those of any other network connected thereto, or the security or protection systems inherent to the contents offered on the Website.
- Performing any action that could cause disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of the Website’s infrastructure or of the Owner’s systems or networks, as well as of the systems and networks connected to the Website.
- Hindering the normal course of an event, competition, promotion or any other activity available over the Website or any of its functionalities, whether by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, access to, participation in or the functioning thereof, by falsifying the results thereof and/or using fraudulent methods for participation by any means and/or through any practices that violate or infringe on this Legal Notice.
A failure by the user to fulfil any of the above obligations could prompt the Owner to take appropriate measures in accordance with the law and to exercise their rights or obligations. The offending user’s account could even be deleted or frozen without giving rise to any compensation whatsoever for loss and damage caused.
6. Liability and guarantees.
The Owner cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or truthfulness of all the information and/or the products or services and contents of the Website or the usefulness or truthfulness of the documents made available through it.
Therefore, the Owner does not guarantee or accept liability for:
- The continuity of the contents, products and services of the Website.
- An absence of errors in said contents, products and services.
- An absence of viruses and/or other damaging components on the Website or in the server that hosts it.
- Invulnerability of the Website and/or impossibility of breaching the security measures taken herein.
- A lack of usefulness or performance of the contents, products and services of the Website.
- Loss and damage caused to oneself or to a third party by any person that infringes the conditions, rules and instructions established by the Owner on the Website or that breaches the Website’s security systems.
However, the Owner warrants that it has adopted all necessary measures within its means and the state of the art to guarantee the Website’s functioning and to reduce system errors to a minimum from a technical perspective and as regards the contents published on the Website.
The Owner does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability or usefulness of contents supplied by third parties over the Website. Should the user have knowledge of the existence of any illicit, illegal or unlawful content or of content that might represent an infringement of third-party rights, the user must immediately notify the Owner for the latter to take the pertinent measures.
The Owner shall not be liable for the truthfulness, integrity or updating of information published on the Website from sources beyond its control, nor of that contained on other platforms to which there are links on the Website. The Owner shall not accept any liability for hypothetical damage that could arise through the use of said information.
The Owner shall not be held liable for events beyond its control, which may include but are not limited to: force majeure, Internet access issues, technology issues beyond the Owner’s diligent and reasonable management of the Website, actions or omission of third parties, etc. None of the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of the Owner, shall give rise to compensation by the Owner to the user for loss and damages, to the extent allowed under valid legislation.
7. Suspension of the website.
The Owner reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, whether temporarily or permanently, access to, browsing, use of, hosting and/or downloading of contents and/or use of the products and services on the Website, with or without prior notice, for users that violate any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, and the user shall have no option to demand compensation of any kind for this reason.
8. Confidentiality and data protection.
9. General terms.
The titles of the clauses herein are merely for informational purposes and do not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Furthermore, the Owner may fully or partially amend the terms and conditions set forth herein, publishing any changes made in the same manner as this Legal Notice appears or by any other means of communication addressed to users.
Therefore, this Legal Notice shall remain valid for as long as it is posted until the time it is fully or partially amended, at which time the amended Legal Notice shall become valid.
The Owner may terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the Website’s contents at any time and with no prior notice and the user shall have no option to demand compensation of any kind for this reason. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth herein above shall remain valid.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Legal Notice should be declared null and void or fully or partially inapplicable by any court or other competent government body, said nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the other provisions of this Legal Notice.
A failure to exercise or implement any rights or provisions contained herein by the Owner shall not represent a waiver of such unless such party recognises and agrees to the waiver in writing.
10. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This Website is governed by the legislation in force in Spain.
For any disputes that may arise in the interpretation and application of this Legal Notice, as allowed under valid legislation, both the Owner and the Users expressly agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Madrid, and waive their rights to any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.